Are you genuinely interested in the well being of children? Are you seeking a professional challenge? Whether it is your first childcare position or you want to update your knowledge and skills, our "Online Workshop" will provide you with the opportunity to launch your career from a solid foundation and professional tools to help you take it to the next level.
This comprehensive, but highly specialized workshop will challenge and increase your knowledge and understanding of your roles and responsibilities as a childcarer. Upon successful completion of the workshop you will have an enhanced understanding of:
- the roles and responsibilities of a nanny / au pair / babysitter
- the legal requirements of your position
- how to enhance the further development of children
- how to guide children's' behavior with a variety constructive techniques
- how to ensure client service standards and code of practice are adhered to
- how to follow appropriate safety procedures
- how to plan and organize experiences for children
- how to develop, implement and promote effective communication techniques - relating to employer, family and children
- how to set suitable routines and programs for the day
- how to respond to illness, accidents and emergencies
- how to foster children's self help skills.
- how to interact positively with children
- how to support the rights and safety of children within duty of care guidelines
- how to use sign language
- how to deal with child abuse
- the social & emotional development of children
- childhood illnesses
- and much more.
The AAA Nannies Online Workshop is your door to an exciting career in the childcare industry
Great value at $99.- and for a limited time only!
Please pay your registration fee and start your online workshop today!